August 25- First Day of School
September 12- Safety Patrol Applications Deadline
September 13- Pandamonium 5K Mud/Obstacle Run
Applications for 4th graders to serve on the PES Safety Patrol are due by Sept. 12th. Applications are available here.
Please bring the following items with you to register your child.
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Immunization records
- 2 verifications of residency (with parent/custodian name and address)
- Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Other examples: rental agreement, utility bill, phone bill (cannot be cellular phone bill)
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Phone numbers of emergency contacts and doctor’s information
Plan to schedule a screening appointment for your child and a tour of the school for yourself upon turning in the registration packet. Kindergarten screening/tour dates are still being determined, but we will announce them as soon as they are confirmed.
If you have any questions, please call the school at 542-3987 and ask for Lynn Berry.
To locate updates to the School Improvement Plan along with minutes from our monthly meetings please click on Principal Poston's Office on the left. School Improvement Plan meetings are typically the first Tuesday of each month at 3:30 in the media center. All are invited!